Monday, January 30, 2012

Let’s continue…

Yep, It’s more than 6 months since my last blog post. It wasn’t a break!! and on excuse accepted too!! But I was doing a lot of offline contribution to the SharePoint community in Sri Lanka by hosting sessions, doing trainings and providing consultancy. And not to forget the contribution made towards the success of SharePoint Sri Lanka User Group.

I’m back on my blog… Want to continue sharing my knowledge, my experience from projects with the Online Community. Lets continue… Nerd smile

1 comment:

Anil Kumar Pal said...

Intersting and beautiful blog lovely presentation thanks for sharing your views...microsoft office 2010 support We24support tech team are available 24/7 for repairs on computers, printers, laptops, desktops. Our tech team taken to new heights with our technician’s knowledge and support.at 1-866-978-0799 microsoft office 2010 tech support